Easter cake with cottage cheese, white chocolate and raisins
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Fluffy, tender and very tasty, this Easter cake with quark, white chocolate and raisins is prepared without baking. Raisins can be replaced or supplemented with candied fruits, nuts and dried fruits. Very simple recipe with a delicious taste is ideal for those who do not like to deal with flour and dough. The ingredients are mixed together and then have to cool in the mold for a few hours. Then decorate and the dessert can be served.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 g quark
- 100 g butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 200 ml cream
- 50 g chocolate, white
- ¹⁄₄ tsp vanilla
- 50 g raisins
- cake pan
- First pass the quark through a sieve, then mix thoroughly with the softened butter.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar in a bowl.
- Add the cream and chocolate chips.
- Heat the mixture on a water bath until it thickens.
- Then from Remove from the stove and allow to cool.
- Add to the quark mixture, mix well with the vanilla and raisins.
- Cover the cake tin with gauze and pour in the quark mixture.
- Cover with gauze and place a small weight on top.
- Put the mold in a deep bowl, refrigerate for 10-12 hours.
- Regularly drain any liquid that settles in the bowl.
- Remove the finished Easter cake from the tin, decorate to taste then serve.