Easter bunny pizza with vegetables and mozzarella – Easter recipes
The pizza with a difference and as an Easter bunny! This pizza looks original and is perfect for an Easter dinner. The pizza consists of a yeast dough and is topped with tomatoes, corn, peppers and mozzarella.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 250 g flour
- 2 g dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 ml water, lukewarm
- 100 g tomato passata
- paprika, sweet
- salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Tomatoes, small, to taste
- Peppers, to taste
- Zucchini, to taste
- Mozzarella, to taste
- Mix the flour with the dry yeast and salt.
- Add the olive oil and water and knead until you have a smooth pizza dough.
- Leave the pizza dough covered in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Season the tomato passata with paprika powder, salt and pepper.
- Knead the dough by hand and shape it into a bunny’s head.
- Grip tomato sauce on the bunny pizza.
- Top with small tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and mozzarella, for example.
- Bake the pizza at 200 degrees for about 10-15 minutes and enjoy warm.