Easter bunny almond cake with quark and coconut flakes – Easter pastries
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
A delicious almond cake with a rabbit motif is a welcome guest at Easter. The Easter bunny impresses both visually and in taste. The taste of the cake is multiplied by the almonds in the dough and it is a treat for Easter brunch.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 75 g butter, room temperature
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 g flour
- 200 g ground almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75 ml milk
- 125 g quark
- Chocolate couverture
- Coconut flakes
- Chocolate Mikado sticks
- Sugar sticks, blue, red
- hand mixer
- rabbit baking pan
- Preheat the oven to 170°.
- Beat the butter with the sugar.
- Stir in the egg.
- Mix the flour, almonds and baking powder.
- Stir into the egg mixture together with the milk and quark.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Decorate the cooled Easter bunny as you like.