Easter bunnies made from quark oil dough with almonds and chocolate
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The Easter bunnies made from quark-oil dough are an absolute Easter classic. With almonds and chocolate, the cute bunnies are just great for Easter, delicious for breakfast or brunch.
Please review recipe:
Quark and oil dough
- 300 g flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 150 g low-fat quark
- 6 tbsp milk
- 6 tbsp oil
- 50 g sugar
- Vanilla, to taste
- Almonds, or Raisins for the eyes
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp milk, for brushing
- Almond leaves, to taste
- Coating, to taste
- Sugar sticks, to taste
- Stir together the quark, sugar, vanilla, milk and a pinch of salt.
- Add the oil and flour with the baking powder.
- Knead into a smooth dough using the dough hook of the hand mixer.
- Roll out the dough thinly on a floured work surface.
- Cut out the dough with bunny cutters until all the dough is used.
- Place the Easter bunnies on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Whisk the egg yolk with milk and brush the bunnies.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds, if you like.
- Easter bunnies in the preheated oven Bake at 175 degrees for approx. 20 minutes.
- The baking time may vary depending on the size.
- Decorate the cooled Easter bunnies with sugar sticks, Smarties or chocolate coating.
- hand mixer with dough hook
- baking paper
- Easter cutters
- bowl pastry brush