Easter bread bunny with eggs, cucumber and carrots – Easter breakfast
This cute bunny cut out of bread can be served with ham or cheese for Easter breakfast. It’s an easy breakfast recipe that’s quick to prepare for Easter and can be enjoyed with colorful Easter eggs.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- carrot slices, to taste
- cucumber slices, to taste
- grapes, to taste
- Boil the eggs hard, rinse with cold water and peel.
- Cut a bunny out of the bread.
- Place the bread bunny on a plate.
- Serve Easter bread with eggs, cucumber, carrots and grapes.
Cold cuts or cheese go well with Easter bread.