Dorade with potatoes from the oven
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
In the company of aromatic potatoes, the sea bream tastes delicious. With its firm flesh, the sea bream is one of the most popular Mediterranean fish. The fish develops its full aroma with herbs and garlic and comes out of the oven very tender.
Please review recipe:
Ø 3.9 out of 5 stars ( 9 votes )
- 2 sea bream
- 400 g potatoes
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Herbs, to taste
- Garlic, to taste
- Oil, to taste
- kitchen brush
- Peel the potatoes, cut as desired.
- Season with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Peel the garlic cloves, cut in half and add to the potatoes.
- Drizzle with oil and bake in the oven for approx. 10 minutes.
- Wash the sea bream , pat dry and cut the sides several times at an angle.
- Season the fish, brush with olive oil.
- Place over the potatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes.
A fresh salad with cucumbers and tomatoes goes well with sea bream.