Dessert in a glass with raspberries and cookies
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
simple and quick dessert in a glass that tastes wonderfully fruity and refreshing. The crunchy cookies don’t get soggy easily and complement this sweet dessert perfectly. The chocolate flavor of the cookies and the tart berries make a great duo!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 400 g quark
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 40 g sugar
- 6 cookies
- 200 g raspberries, frozen
- hand mixer
- dessert glasses
- Stir the quark with natural yoghurt and sugar.
- Break the cookies into large pieces.
- Put most of the biscuits on the bottom of the dessert glasses.
- Cover with the quark cream.
- Top with the frozen raspberries.
- Put the remaining cookies on the Add raspberries.
- Leave the dessert in the fridge for 1 hour and then serve.