Dessert in a glass – cheesecake with amarettini and mascarpone
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The is prepared super quickly and delights everyone who likes the taste of Amarettini. The layer of mascarpone and yoghurt is perfectly creamy and harmonises so well with the crumbled amarettini biscuits.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 150 g mascarpone
- 100 g yoghurt
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- 10 amarettini biscuits
- amaretto, optional
- mixing spoon
- dessert glasses
- Mix the mascarpone, yoghurt and sugar.
- Crumble the amarettini biscuits.
- Layer the dessert in the glass: crumbled amarettini biscuits, mascarpone cream.. repeat the layers.
- Decorate the top of the cream layer with the amarettini crumbs.
- The dessert is ready immediately ready to serve and can be enjoyed with coffee or cappuccino.
The dessert can be combined with oranges, fresh berries such as raspberries or strawberries.