Delicious vegetable ragu with potatoes, cauliflower and carrots
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
Vegetable ragu with cauliflower, zucchini, and carrots is a delicious idea for lunch or dinner. The vegetable stew is tasty and healthy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 6-8 potatoes
- 2 zucchini, small
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 400 g cauliflower
- 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
- 400 ml water
- salt, to taste
- spices, to taste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- Peel the potatoes, carrot and onion.
- Dice the onion into small cubes.
- Slice the zucchini, potato and carrot.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Stir the onions and carrots in 2 tbsp. for 2-3 minutes Fry the vegetable oil over a medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and fry for about 15 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and cauliflower.
- Cover with water and add the tomato paste.
- Season the vegetable stew with salt, pepper and sugar if necessary.
- Vegetable agu cook for about 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.