Delicious tomato soup with salmon, parmesan and potatoes
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
A delicious one with vegetables, potatoes and fish can be prepared within a short time. The highlight of this dish is a creamy tomato broth with a little parmesan. Aromatic, tasty and filling, this appetizer should be found on every table.
Please review recipe:
- 4 potatoes, large
- 1 carrot, medium
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1900 ml water
- salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 400 g tomatoes, chopped, in their own juice
- 300 ml cream
- 450 g salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- Black pepper, to taste
- Herbs, to taste
- Peel the vegetables.
- Dice the potatoes, cut the carrots to the same size or grate them coarsely.
- Coarsely chop the onions and finely chop the garlic.
- Boil the water in a saucepan.
- Season with salt, add the potatoes and turn off the heat Reduce to medium.
- Cook until potatoes are soft, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a pan.
- Slightly sauté onions.
- Add carrots and another 1-2 Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic and tomatoes to the pan, along with the liquid.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the sautéed vegetables to the pot with the boiled potatoes.
- Top off with cream and bring to a boil bring.
- Cut the fish into 2 cm thick pieces.
- Add the salmon and parmesan to the boiling broth.
- Return to the boil and season with salt and pepper.
- If the carrots have been cut, check that they are soft and adjust the preparation time if necessary n.
- Sprinkle tomato soup with chopped herbs when serving.
Fresh, peeled and chopped tomatoes can also be used instead of canned tomatoes.
- cutting board
- frying pan