Delicious sushi salad with salmon, avocado and cucumber
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This appetizer is a must for all sushi lovers. The complicated preparation is spared, while the taste is just as delicious. Instead of laboriously making sushi, it is better to prepare the simple, portioned salad. Within half an hour you can conjure up an appetizer that is sure to be a hit at any party.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 200 g round rice
- 250 ml water
- 300 g salmon, lightly salted
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 avocado
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 200 g cream cheese
- sesame, to taste
- soy sauce, to taste
- cutting board
- Rinse the rice several times.
- Cover in a saucepan with cold water.
- Bring the rice to a boil over high heat.
- Then cover and simmer for 15-17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the salmon, cucumber, and avocado into small pieces Cut into cubes.
- Mix the salt, sugar and vinegar in a bowl.
- Remove the finished rice from the heat, allow to cool slightly and mix with the vinegar mixture.
- Serve the salad in small glasses.
- Proceed as follows: rice first , then cream cheese, then cucumbers and place the fish on top.
- Place the ingredients in the same order in the glass again.
- Sprinkle the finished salad with sesame seeds.
- Drizzle the soy sauce over the sushi salad before serving.