Delicious spelled waffles with dates and raspberries
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
An absolute classic also tastes delicious with spelled flour. The spelled waffles are sweetened with dates and are freshly baked, a dream that is perfect for the coffee table.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 3 eggs
- 8 dates
- 1 tbsp honey
- 250 g low-fat quark
- 100 g buttermilk
- 250 g wholemeal spelled flour
- 40 g mineral water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 pinch salt
- waffle maker
- wooden spatula
- Crush the dates in the blender to a paste.
- Add the honey, eggs, buttermilk and quark and stir until creamy.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest.
- Finally, pour in the mineral water.
- Mix everything together.
- The Bake the waffles one after the other in the preheated waffle iron.
- Serve with chocolate sauce or ice cream and berries to taste.