Delicious shortcrust Christmas tree cookies with glaze
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 102 minutes
Delicious Christmas tree shortcrust pastry with a sweet green icing made from powdered sugar. These butter cookies are great to bake with children and decorate as you wish.
Please review recipe:
- 250 g flour
- 120 g sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 150 g butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Food coloring, green
- Sugar sprinkles, to taste
- Stir butter, sugar and eggs until creamy.
- Add salt and vanilla sugar.
- Sieve in the flour and knead everything into a dough.
- Form the dough into a ball and chill for about 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough thinly on a floured surface.
- Cut out the cookies with fir-shaped cutters.
- Place the Christmas cookies on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Bake at 180° for approx. 10-12 minutes and leave to cool.
- Mix the icing sugar and some water into a frosting until it is thick and spreadable.
- Dye with green food coloring.
- Drop over the fir Christmas cookies.
- Top the Christmas cookies with sugar sprinkles and leave to dry.
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- rolling pin
- kitchen brush