Delicious pumpkin pancakes with cornmeal, vanilla and milk
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
These delicious and flavorful pumpkin pancakes are great for breakfast or as a snack. You can serve the pumpkin pancakes with sour cream or yogurt.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 200 g pumpkin
- 5 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp cornmeal
- 1 egg white
- vanilla flavoring, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- mixing spoon
- hand mixer
- Boil the pumpkin until soft, allow to cool and mash with a fork to a puree.
- Mix the pumpkin puree with milk.
- Mix the flour with egg white and vanilla and mix with the pumpkin mixture.
- The consistency of the batter should be like a thick Be mashed.
- A little more flour or milk can be added if needed.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Using a spoon, place the pumpkin mixture in the pan.
- Make the pumpkin pancakes approx. Bake for 5-7 minutes.
The pumpkin pancakes are very easy and delicious to prepare with Hokkaido.