Delicious pumpkin cream soup with potatoes, onions and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Not only is it beautiful to look at – with potatoes, onions and garlic, it has an excellent balance of delicate flavor and rich aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 400 g pumpkin
- ½ tsp nutmeg, ground
- 2 potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 700 ml water
- 1 onion
- spices, of your choice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into small cubes.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Peel the potatoes, rinse under cold water and cut into large cubes.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Fry the onion and garlic in it until translucent.
- Add the pumpkin and potatoes and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add water, salt and spices to taste and let the soup cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pumpkin soup from the heat and puree with a hand blender.
- Add nutmeg, season with salt and pepper and stir the pumpkin cream soup well.
You can serve them with croutons and sour cream.
- cutting board
- vegetable peeler
- hand blender
- mixing spoon