Delicious potato croquettes with broccoli, breadcrumbs and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
These delicious potato croquettes with fresh broccoli and melted cheese are super tasty. The potato croquettes are particularly crispy and go perfectly with classic main courses, grilled meat, fish and vegetables.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 400 g potato, peeled in pieces
- 150 g broccoli, in florets
- Salt, to taste
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 g cheese
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 20 g flour
- 4-5 tbsp oil
- potato masher
- kitchen tongs
- Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for about 14-16 minutes until soft.
- Drain the potatoes, process into a puree and leave to cool.
- Boil the broccoli florets until soft for about 5-7 minutes.
- Pour off, drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Let the broccoli cool and shred.
- Stir together the mashed potatoes, broccoli, egg yolk, and finely grated cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Off Shape the vegetable mixture into approx. 20-24 balls.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs with a little salt.
- Put the flour in a breading bowl and the breadcrumbs in the other bowl.
- Vegetable balls First coat in the flour, then in the eggs and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the croquettes over a medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve hot with meat dishes or vegetables.