Delicious plum cake with sour cream and vanilla
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 85 minutes
The plum cake tastes wonderfully juicy and also very fruity thanks to the plums. Served with a little cream, the plum cake goes well with coffee time. The dough is easy to prepare and the cake is ready after a baking time of 70 minutes.
Please review recipe:
- 500 g plums
- 180 g sugar
- 120 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 250 g flour
- ½ sachet baking powder
- ½ sachet vanilla sugar
- 100 g sour cream
- icing sugar, for serving
- Core the plums and cut into wedges.
- Beat the sugar with butter and vanilla sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and add in batches.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Den Pour the batter into a springform pan.
- Put the plums in the batter at an angle.
- Bake the plum cake at 180 °C for 70-90 minutes.
The dough is also ideal for other types of fruit such as apples or pears.
- hand mixer
- springform pan