Delicious pasta with fried zucchini, mushrooms and truffle oil
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
A simple one can be quickly pimped up with a few selected ingredients such as white wine, chilli powder and truffle oil and still prepared quickly. It tastes incredibly delicious and fills you up!
Please review recipe:
- 250 g pasta
- 1 zucchini
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g mushrooms, fresh
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch chilli powder
- salt, to taste
- 30 ml dry white wine
- 1 tsp Truffle oil, to taste
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley, to taste
- 20 g Parmesan, to taste
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the package instructions.
- Wash the courgettes and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the onion and garlic and chop into small cubes.
- Have the mushrooms in half and cut into thin slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan .
- First add the garlic and chilli powder and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Then add the onions, courgettes and mushrooms.
- Fry everything together over high heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- Deglaze with white wine and add to taste Add truffle oil.
- Strain the noodles in a colander, reserving about 5-6 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Then add the noodles and the cooking water to the pan with the vegetables.
- UStir and simmer for about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley and grated Parmesan over the pasta dish, if desired, and serve.
- cutting board
- frying pan