Delicious mustard appetizers with onions in mustard sauce
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
The sen celebrations are a classic of German cuisine and taste good for the whole family. The spicy appetizers with onions in mustard sauce are a fine dinner, that can be prepared quickly.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 onion, small
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 150ml milk
- 4 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp mustard
- cutting board
- kitchen spatula
- egg cooker
- wooden spoon
- Peel the onion and chop finely.
- Met the butter in a saucepan and sauté the onion in it until translucent.
- Stir in the flour and sauté briefly.
- Stir in the milk and stir until you have a homogeneous sauce.
- Stir the mustard into the sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Boil, peel and quarter the eggs.
- Season the mustard sauce with salt and pepper.
- Serve the mustard celebration with the Easter menu.