Delicious mushrooms with fried onions in sour cream sauce
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
This delicious dish has a rich flavor and aroma that is hard to resist. The forest mushrooms are first boiled and then fried with the onions. Sour cream and butter add flavor and ensure a creamy consistency.
Please review recipe:
- 1 kg wild mushrooms
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1-2 onions
- 1 tbsp butter
- 150 g sour cream
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- Rinse and clean the wild mushrooms.
- Boil the mushrooms in salted water for 30 minutes.
- Rinse again, allow to cool and cut into small or medium-sized pieces.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Fry the vegetable oil in a frying pan on a medium-high Heat up the heat.
- Fry the onion for about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for another 10 minutes.
- Add the butter and add the sour cream a minute or two later.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for another two to three minutes take it off the stove later.
- Serve the forest mushrooms in a sour cream sauce with the herbs.
- cutting board
- frying pan