Delicious meatballs filled with eggs and cheese
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
Looking for an alternative to the classic meatballs? Then try these juicy meatballs filled with eggs and cheese!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 4 eggs
- 100g hard cheese
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt, to taste
- 2 slices of toast
- 100ml milk
- 1 onion 600g minced chicken
- Black pepper, to taste Taste
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- cutting board
- frying pan
- baking sheet
- baking paper
- Hard-boil two eggs, allow to cool and peel.
- Grate the hard-boiled eggs and cheese on a fine grater and place in a bowl.
- Chop the parsley finely and add.
- Met the butter and add, mix everything and season with salt.
- Form about 6-8 small balls out of the egg and cheese mixture and place in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes.
- Soak the toast in the milk for a few minutes.
- Peel the onions, Grate on a coarse grater and place in a bowl.
- Squeeze out the bread and add to the onions.
- Add the minced meat, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly and place in the fridge for approx. 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200° Preheat C.
- Whisk the 2 remaining eggs together with a fork and a pinch of salt.
- Divide the minced meat mixture into approx. 6-8 equal portions and first form into balls.
- Then flatten each ball in turn on the palm of your hand so such a Kind of “flat bread”.
- Finally place a ball of egg and cheese mixture in the middle, seal on all sides and form oblong patties.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the patties one after the other into the beaten eggs and then Roll in breadcrumbs from all sides.
- Fry on each side for approx. 2-3 minutes over high heat until golden.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Finally place the meatballs on top and finish cooking in the oven for approx. 10-15 minutes .