Delicious meat stew with chicken, potatoes and pumpkin
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Tender chicken breasts and tasty veggies make for a simple yet delicious combination. With an intense pumpkin aroma and fresh herbs, it tastes autumnal and very filling.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 350-400 g chicken breast fillet
- 400 g pumpkin
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 200-250 ml chicken stock, or water
- Herbs, to taste
- Peel the squash and potatoes.
- Chop the chicken breasts, squash, and potatoes into medium-sized pieces.
- Chop the onions.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onions for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast and also fry for a few minutes on all sides.
- Add the potatoes and pumpkin, salt and pepper and pour over the broth.
- Bring the whole thing to the boil.
- Cook over a medium heat for about 25 minutes.
- Finish, sprinkle over the chopped herbs.
- Serve the stew with chicken, potatoes and squash in the pan.
- cutting board
- deep frying pan