Delicious frittata with pumpkin, cheddar and feta
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Salty feta pieces and creamy cheddar harmonize perfectly with the sweetness of the pumpkin. The pulp is first fried with leek and then baked in the oven with the remaining ingredients. This is easy to make and can be a great lunch or served for breakfast.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 450 g pumpkin
- 1 leek
- 100 g cheddar
- 200 g feta cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Paprika, sweet, to taste
- 6 eggs
- Baking pan
- Cutting board
- Frying pan
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a baking tin or suitable pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into small cubes.
- Chop the leeks into thin rings.
- Grate the cheddar finely, feta with your hands crumble.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet.
- Fry, stirring, 5 minutes until golden.
- Add the leeks, salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Cook, stirring, an additional 5 to 10 minutes the vegetables are soft.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a bowl with a whisk until smooth.
- Add both cheeses, vegetables, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish or Pour the frying pan.
- Frittata for about 20-30 minutes until the eggs are cooked.