Delicious french toast with blueberries, cinnamon and almonds
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Fantastic bread and egg breakfast combo! It just tastes delicious. Paired with blueberries, cinnamon, powdered sugar, and almonds, it’s a super .
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 200ml milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6 slices white bread, or toast
- ½ tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp powdered sugar, for serving
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
- icing sugar shaker
- Mix the eggs, milk, vanilla sugar and cinnamon with a whisk.
- Heat the oil in a coated pan.
- Place the bread slices one after the other in the milk-egg mixture.
- Let them soak in from both sides.
- The French toast Place in pan.
- Fry until golden on each side, 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the French toast on a plate with powdered sugar.
- Top the French toast with blueberries and almonds.
Honey or maple syrup can also be used for serving.