Delicious Easter dessert with mango, quark and cream
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
The Easter dessert is layered with fruity mango puree alternating with light quark cream in a glass. The fruit cocktail makes the dessert taste sweet, juicy and super delicious. The dessert goes wonderfully with the Easter menu because of the great colors.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 mango, ripe
- 250 g quark
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 60 ml cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- lemon balm, to taste
- dessert glasses
- Peel the mango, puree the flesh with a hand blender.
- Mix the quark with cream, sugar and lemon juice until creamy.
- Place the quark in glasses alternating with the mango puree.
- Fruit Cocktail Drain the fruit and spread on the top mango layer .
- Garnish the Easter dessert with lemon balm and enjoy chilled.