Delicious crepes with chocolate sauce and raspberries
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
French, wafer-thin pancakes are real soul food for the whole family! This simple recipe is quick to make and works well for sweet crepes. The classic dough consists of flour, water, egg and sugar and is baked into fine crepes.
Please review recipe:
- 1 egg
- 250 g flour
- 500 ml water
- sugar, to taste
- salt, to taste
- vegetable oil, to taste
- chocolate sauce, to taste
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until desired consistency.
- Then add some oil to the pan.
- Fry the crepes on both sides.
- Serve with chocolate sauce and fresh raspberries.
- Hand mixer
- Crepes pan