Delicious chocolate pudding with pistachios, milk and semolina
In contrast to semolina porridge, which tastes delicious warm, semolina is served cold. The pudding with a wonderful chocolate flavor is a great dessert that is easy to prepare in advance.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 150g whole milk chocolate
- 100g semolina
- 5 cups milk
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 50g pistachios, chopped, or slivered almonds
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put a few pieces aside for decoration.
- Boil the milk with the sugar in a saucepan, add the butter and the chocolate.
- Heat well until the chocolate has completely dissolved.
- Sprinkle in the semolina and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Rinse a mold with cold water and pour in the cream mixture.
- Put the cream in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Before serving, turn the chocolate cream out of the mold and Cut the chocolate pudding into pieces.
- Sprinkle the chocolate pudding with pistachios and
- serve with chocolate chips or chocolate shavings.
- Dessert dish