Delicious chicken soup with potatoes and smoked chicken
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
In this recipe, the soup is not cooked with fresh meat as usual, but with smoked chicken, which gives the soup a special flavor. With a corn insert, the chicken soup is interestingly refined.
Please review recipe:
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 300-350 g chicken, smoked
- 1500-1700 ml water
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 3-4 tbsp corn, frozen, or in the Can
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Spices, to taste
- Spring onions, to taste
- Cook the chicken in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Then transfer to a plate, allow to cool and cut into pieces.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes, onions and carrots.
- Dice the potatoes, cut the carrots into sticks and cut the onion into half rings.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and corn to the saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Approx. Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- If using canned corn instead of frozen, add corn to soup 5 minutes before the end of the boil.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high.
- The Sauté the onion in it for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, onions and spices to the soup.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let the soup simmer slowly at low temperature for another 5 minutes.
- Wash the spring onions and place in chop fine rings.
- Before serving, garnish the chicken soup with spring onions.
- kitchen scale
- measuring cup
- cutting board
- vegetable peeler
- frying pan
- wooden spoon