Delicious cheese salad with eggs, garlic and mayonnaise
It’s a simple but very delicious combination of ingredients. The cheese salad with eggs, garlic and mayonnaise can be served as a salad or as a dish. Since the preparation is so quick, this can be wonderfully prepared on stressful days.
- 2 eggs
- 200 g cheese
- 6-8 cloves of garlic
- 2-4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Herbs, to taste, optional
- Boil the eggs hard for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool and peel.
- Grate the eggs and cheese.
- Press the garlic through the garlic press.
- If you want to add herbs, chop them finely.
- All the prepared ingredients mix with the mayonnaise.
- Place the cheese salad on a plate and serve immediately.
The type of cheese does not matter in this salad and can be used according to taste. Smoked cheese is also suitable.
- garlic press
- cutting board