Delicious celery cream soup with potatoes and cream
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
delicate one with celery and potatoes that is creamy and flavorful with cream. The mild and spicy celery soup is ready in no time and offers every celery fan a delicious treat.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 700 g celeriac
- 2 onions
- 400 g potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tsp vegetable stock
- 1 bunch of chives
- 75 g cream
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Nutmeg, grated
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 100 g smoked ham, sliced
- Wash, peel and dice the potatoes and celery.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan.
- Sauté the diced vegetables in it for about 5 minutes.
- Fill with 2 liters of water and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the broth and let simmer for 25 minutes.
- Roast the hazelnut flakes in a pan without fat, remove.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Pour the cream into the soup, bring to the boil and finely puree with the immersion blender.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
- Pan with oil Spread out, heat and fry the ham slices in it until crispy.
- Serve the celery cream soup with ham slices, hazelnut leaves and chives.
- vegetable peeler
- wooden spoon