Delicious biscuit cake from crumbs and milkmaid and poppy seeds
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 170 minutes
This sweet treat invites you to coffee! It is prepared from fine strips of dough, which are mixed with caramelized milkmaid cream and served in heaps.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 400 g flour
- 1 egg
- 125 g milk
- 200 g milkmaid, sweetened condensed milk
- 400 g butter
- 50 g chocolate, dark and white
- Dried poppy seeds
- Cinnamon, optional
- Stir 200 g butter until creamy.
- Add the egg, milk, flour and a little salt.
- Process everything into a dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- The chilled one Turn the dough through the meat grinder directly onto a baking tray.
- Bake these strips of dough at 230 degrees until golden.
- Milkmaid cook for 2 hours at medium heat.
- Or buy cooked milkmaid.
- Mix 200 g butter at room temperature and slowly add it of the caramelized milkmaid.
- Break the strips of dough into small pieces and mix with the cream.
- Heap the finished crumb-cream mixture onto a serving plate.
- Draw a few strips with the chocolate icing and sprinkle with dried poppy seeds.
- Keep the biscuit cake cool for 2 hours place.
- food processor
- meat grinder
- serving plate