Delicious Bircher muesli with yoghurt, oatmeal and apple
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Bircher muesli is a great . Bircher muesli can be prepared in the evening and served for breakfast in the morning. Various nuts, dried fruits, berries, chia or flaxseed can be added to Bircher muesli.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 40 g rolled oats
- 100 g plain yoghurt
- 25 ml milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 10 g berries, dried, raisins, cranberries, goji berries
- ½ apple
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 10 g walnuts
- mixing spoon
- Mix the yoghurt with milk, honey, rolled oats and dried berries in a bowl.
- Place the yoghurt mixture in the fridge overnight.
- Chop the nuts into small pieces.
- Peel the apple, cut into small pieces and mix with the lemon juice .
- Mix the nuts and apple into the Bircher muesli and enjoy for breakfast.