Delicious beef liver shish kebab with bacon
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Beef liver shish kebab is rather unfamiliar, but you should definitely try it. The beef liver is first seared in butter and oil and then grilled with bacon on skewers.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 1 kg beef liver
- 40 g butter
- 40 g oil
- 100 g bacon
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- grill skewers
- Water the beef liver, clean and cut into strips that are not too thin, approx. 1.5 cm thick.
- Cut each strip of liver again into squares of approx. 3×3 cm and season with black pepper.
- In the pan, sauté the liver Sear the butter and oil.
- Alternately thread the bacon onto the skewer.
- Grill the beef liver for about 15 minutes and salt before the end of cooking.
- Serve the grilled beef liver with a vegetable salad.