Delicious asparagus cream soup made from green asparagus with garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
Spice up the daily meal plan with an easy, low-calorie spring soup! This light, creamy and very tasty cream of asparagus soup delights with its pleasant texture and appearance. The preparation does not take long and is not difficult.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 2 bunch green asparagus
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 liter chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- 100 ml heavy cream
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- cutting board
- Cut the asparagus into small pieces.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- When the butter starts to foam, add the chopped garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the broth and the chopped asparagus into Place in the saucepan and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Cook the soup for about 5 minutes, until the asparagus is soft but still green.
- When the asparagus is done, remove the saucepan from the heat and blend all the ingredients with an immersion blender Puree.
- Return the pot of pureed soup to the stove.
- Top off with cream and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Season the vegetable soup with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Pour the cream of asparagus soup into bowls and serve hot.