Delicious apple fritters with kefir for breakfast
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Just a few common ingredients and a delicious breakfast of juicy fruit is ready. The apple fritters are very easy to prepare, and yet always delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 250 ml kefir
- 5 g baking soda
- 1¹⁄₂-2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 190 g flour
- 1 apple, large
- 3-4 tbsp vegetable oil
- frying pan
- Mix the kefir thoroughly with the baking soda, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Bubbles should form on the surface.
- Stir in the sifted flour and mix well so that there are no lumps.
- Peel the apple and grate coarsely or cut very finely.
- Stir the fruit into the batter.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry the apple donuts on both sides until golden.
Apple donuts taste best with sour cream or powdered sugar.