Delicate squid salad with eggs, cucumber and fresh herbs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
This amazingly delicate dish consists of just a few ingredients. It is perfect for a festive table or for a normal lunch or dinner.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 5 eggs
- 350 g squid, frozen
- 1 cucumber
- Herbs, fresh, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Hard boil the eggs for 8 minutes and allow to cool.
- Place the defrosted squid in a bowl.
- Pour boiling water over it and let it rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse the squid thoroughly under running water, inside and out Rinse.
- Put the fish back in the bowl.
- Pour boiling water over it again and leave it in the water for 2 minutes.
- And remove the water one last time and pour boiling water over it again.
- More in the water Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
- Cut the squid and cucumber into thin strips.
- Cut the eggs into small pieces.
- Chop the green herbs.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Salt the squid salad to taste and season with mayonnaise.
- cutting board