Delicate shortbread cookies with vanilla during the Advent season
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Shortbread biscuits – the popular classic for Christmas should not be missing in the biscuit jar. The simple Christmas biscuits, which are made using the meat grinder with the cookie attachment, are quick to make and simply taste heavenly during the Advent season.
Please review recipe:
- 250 g butter
- 200-220 g sugar
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 3 egg yolks
- 500 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Mix the butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon zest and egg yolks together in a food processor.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder and knead to form a smooth dough.
- Turn the dough through a meat grinder.
- Place the shortbread directly onto a with Place a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Bake the Christmas biscuits for 10 to 15 minutes at 180 degrees top/bottom heat.
The tips of shortbread cookies can be decorated with chocolate.
- Food processor
- Meat grinder Shortbreads
- Baking tray