Delicate raspberry cake with white chocolate and raspberry jam
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 100 minutes
White chocolate is included in both the dough and the cream of the cake, so the raspberry cake is very tender and aromatic. The cake is layered with , fresh berries and a delicate cream made of egg white, butter and chocolate and ensures a treat.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 170 g white chocolate
- 480 ml milk
- 225 g butter + for brushing
- 415 g flour + for sprinkling
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 400 g sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 500 g raspberries
- 6 tbsp raspberry jam
- 6 egg whites
- 400 g sugar
- 450 g butter
- 225 g white chocolate
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- springform pan
- kitchen spatula
- kitchen brush
- Break the white chocolate into pieces.
- Place in an ovenproof bowl with the milk.
- Melt the chocolate over a bain-marie, stirring frequently until the chocolate has melted.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C .
- Grease three springform pans with a diameter of 20 cm with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Line the bottom with a round piece of baking paper.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a mixer, melt the softened butter and beat the sugar until creamy.
- Stir in the eggs one after the other and add the vanilla extract.
- Alternatively add the flour and chocolate milk.
- Continue to stir thoroughly with the mixer.
- Pour the batter into the prepared springform pans.
- The bases Bake for 40 minutes at 180°C.
- Remove the pastry bases from the oven and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Then remove from the molds and let cool completely.
- With a mixer in a heatproof bowl, the Beat the egg whites with the sugar until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Place the bowl in a saucepan with hot water.
- Beat the egg whites over a water bath for about 3 minutes so that the sugar can dissolve well.
- Remove the bowl Remove from the water bath.
- Beat the mixture with the mixer for another 5-10 minutes, until the egg whites cool and become fluffy.
- Mix in the softened butter in cubes on low speed.
- Mix until smooth.
- Should If the mixture is too liquid, it can be placed in the fridge for 20 minutes and then mixed again.
- Melt the white chocolate, allow to cool, add to the butter mixture and stir. The cream should be smooth and fluffy.
- Reserve a third of the raspberries for garnish, halve the remaining raspberries.
Layer the cake
- Place a cake base on a serving plate.
- Spread half the jam on top.
- Spread about a third of the cream on top and press in half of the halved raspberries.
- Cover with another cake base and repeat the layers of filling.
- Place the third cake base.
- Ground the entire cake with the cream.
- The cake with the Top with the raspberries that have been set aside and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.