Delicate pancake tart with milk and caramel sauce
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Wafer-thin, tender pancakes with a heavenly caramel sauce in the shape of a tart. A real dream for those with a sweet tooth!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 375 ml milk
- 375 ml water
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 10 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp oil
- 400 g milkmaid, cooked
- 100 g toffee
- 100 ml milk
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- hand mixer
- kitchen brush
- baking dish
- wooden spoon
Bake the pancakes
- Stir the egg and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the milk, water and salt and mix well.
- Then stir in the oil.
- Add the flour and baking powder, mix to form a smooth pancake batter.
- In a heated and greased pan Pan-fry the pancakes on both sides until golden.
- Let the pancakes cool down a bit.
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a round baking tin with baking paper.
- Spread 3-4 pancakes on the bottom of the baking tin, 2-3 more Halve the pancakes and line the edge with them.
- Place the pan in the oven.
- Bake the pancakes for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook the remaining pancakes with condensed milk, roll into rolls and place in a circle from the outside in in the shape of a rose place on the baked base.
- Chill the pancake tart for 2-3 hours.
Prepare the caramel sauce
- Heat the milk in a saucepan.
- Add the toffees and let them melt over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- The T Cover places with the caramel sauce and chill.
- Sprinkle the pancake cake with powdered sugar before serving.