Delicate no-bake pumpkin cheesecake with biscuits, vanilla and cream
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 390 minutes
This pumpkin is so easy to prepare that any beginner can conjure it up for tea without any problems. The base consists of crumbled biscuits, the remaining ingredients only have to be whisked together. The cake is almost done. The hardest part about making this dessert is waiting for it to cool.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 210g biscuits
- 115g butter
- 675g cream cheese
- 240ml cream
- 340g pumpkin puree
- 120g powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipping cream, to taste, optional
- chocolate, to taste, optional
- 23 cm baking dish
- cling film
- Crumble the biscuits into crumbs in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and mix with the biscuits.
- Pour the mixture into a 23 cm round baking dish.
- Then spread evenly and flatten.
- Cream cheese and cold ones Pour the heavy cream into a large bowl.
- In a blender, whisk until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to the cream cheese.
- Beat well again.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base with a spatula .
- Cover with cling film and chill for 6-8 hours.
- Dorn the pumpkin cheesecake with whipped cream and chocolate to taste and serve immediately.
can easily be prepared by yourself. You should peel the pumpkin, cut it roughly and cook or bake it until it is soft. Then pass through a sieve or puree with a hand blender.