Delicate mushroom sauce with garlic and parmesan for pasta
A creamy, delicate and aromatic that goes perfectly with pasta, mashed potatoes, baked chicken and other dishes. With fresh mushrooms, aromatic garlic and spicy parmesan, this delicious sauce will enhance the taste of every dish and complement it wonderfully.
- 230 g mushrooms
- ¹⁄₂-1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1½ cup milk
- ⅔ cup parmesan , grated
- Slice the mushrooms thinly.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry the mushrooms for 6-8 minutes.
- Onion, garlic, salt and pepper Add.
- Cook the vegetables for another 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and mix thoroughly immediately.
- If the mixture in the pan is very dry, add a little oil.
- Continue to cook for 30 seconds.
- Under Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly.
- Make sure there are no lumps of flour left in the mixture.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and then reduce the heat slightly.
- Let simmer for a further 5-8 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Remove the mushroom sauce from the heat.
- Add the Parmesan and stir well.
- Adjust more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve the mushroom sauce with garlic and Parmesan over pasta or potatoes.
- cutting board
- frying pan