Delicate fir pancakes with berries as Christmas pastries
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
The Christmas fir tree made from not only looks great, it also tastes great. The tender pancakes are rolled up and stacked in the shape of a fir tree, they are great for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
Please review recipe:
- 4 egg, large
- 1 pinch salt
- 600 g flour
- 1100 ml milk
- 1 dash mineral water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- butter, for baking
- maple syrup, for serving
- berries, to taste
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- Mix the eggs, a pinch of salt, milk and flour to form a smooth batter.
- Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add a dash of mineral water and cinnamon and stir the batter briefly.
- Heat a pan and grease with butter .
- Put a large ladleful of batter in the hot pan and spread the batter evenly by tossing it around.
- Turn the pancake after 3 minutes and brown the other side.
- Bake the pancakes one after the other.
- Roll up the pancakes and form a fir tree Stack high.
- Serve the fir pancakes with berries, fruit and maple syrup.