Delicate cinnamon rolls with cream cheese cream and vanilla
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 116 minutes
Flavored with a delicious cinnamon flavor and topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting, these soft yeast pastries taste heavenly. The cream cheese cream makes it even more tender and the aroma even more intense. This delicious pastry is a true American classic that everyone should know about.
Please review recipe:
- 115 g butter, + some for greasing
- 480 ml milk
- 100 g sugar
- 7 g active dry yeast
- 625 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 170 g Butter, melted
- 150-160 g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
Cream cheese cream
- 110 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125 g powdered sugar
Prepare the yeast dough
- Melt the butter and allow to cool slightly until it is just lukewarm.
- Pour the warm milk into a large bowl.
- Add the butter and sugar and mix well.
- Pour the yeast over the Sprinkle milk, let stand for 1 minute.
- Add 500 g of flour and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with a towel.
- Leave the yeast dough to rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- During this time the dough should almost double in size. If not, let stand for another half hour.
- Then add baking powder, salt and 95 g flour.
- Knead the dough well in the bowl.
- Then place on the table and sprinkle with the remaining flour.
- The flour Work it well into the dough by kneading.
- The dough should be even and elastic and no longer stick to your hands.
- Roll out the yeast dough into a rectangular flat cake about 1 cm thick.
- The piece of dough should be so even that as possible.
Fill the yeast buns
- For the filling, brush the yeast dough evenly with melted butter.
- Then sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Press both lightly into the dough.
- Starting with the long side of the dough Roll up and cut in half.
- Then cut each piece into 7 equal pieces, about 4 cm wide.
- Grease two round baking tins with butter.
- Place one snail, cut side down, in the center of each tin.
- Arrange another 6 cinnamon rolls around it.
- If only rectangular shape is available, arrange the cinnamon rolls in rows so that they are slightly touching.
- Cover each baking dish with the cling film.
- Set in a warm place for about 30 minutes .
- Then remove the cling film.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
cream cheese cream
- In the meantime, put all the ingredients for the cream in a bowl.
- Mix the mixture Beat with a whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Vanilla extract can be replaced with a pinch of vanillin.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the oven.
- While still warm, pour the cream cheese glaze over them right in the baking pan.
- As soon as possible the cream soaks in a bit, the cinnamon rolls can be eaten warm or cold.
- baking dish
- cling film
- kitchen brush
- rolling pin