Delicate banana coffee with cinnamon and vanilla extract
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Banana coffee is an unusual combination of coffee and banana. It tastes delicious and has a fruity taste, you can enjoy it on its own or with a few biscuits.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 banana, preferably very ripe
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 250 ml milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 200 ml espresso
- Vanilla extract, optional
- Use a fork to puree the banana along with the sugar.
- Place in a saucepan and heat over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour in half the milk slowly and heat for a few minutes.
- Cinnamon and to taste Add vanilla extract.
- Stir the banana mixture until smooth.
- Pour in the rest of the milk.
- Pour the hot coffee into two cups.
- Pour the banana milk through a sieve.
- Enjoy the banana coffee hot.
- mixing spoon