Deer goulash with garlic, onions and herbs
Deer goulash turns out very tender and tastes great. The delicate game dish is a dream, especially in the cold season. The long braising activates the herbs and spices and unfolds the wonderful aroma.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 3 votes )
- 500g venison, boned
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, large
- 2 tbsp butter
- 200ml broth
- Allspice, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Provençal herbs
- Wash, dry and dice the meat.
- Heat the olive oil in a roasting pan and brown the venison.
- Peel and chop the garlic and onion and sauté lightly in butter.
- Then mix with the meat.
- The Pour the broth over the meat.
- Add the allspice, coarse pepper and sugar.
- Let the goulash simmer over a low heat for about 90 minutes.
- Stir in the Provençal herbs.
- Season the venison goulash with salt and pepper and serve.
- cutting board