Dark sauce made from grapes with garlic and white wine vinegar
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
A delicate grape sauce is perfect for meat, fish or rice. Prepared with aromatic garlic, ginger and cloves, this dark sauce gives the dish a sweet touch and makes it special.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 2 kg grapes
- 150 g white wine vinegar
- 200 g sugar
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorns
- chili pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- food processor
- Puree the grapes in a food processor.
- Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the white wine vinegar and bring to the boil.
- Let cool and strain through a sieve.
- Mix the grape puree with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- The dark grape sauce goes well with pork or lamb.