Cute Halloween spider cookies made from Oreos with green legs
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 12 minutes
The Halloween spiders made from Oreo cookies are quick to make. They look terribly cute with their big eyes and would look great on a Halloween table.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 2-3 rubber strings, green or red
- 12 candy eyes
- 12 almonds, in sticks
- Heat the Oreo biscuits in the microwave so that the halves can be separated more easily.
- Cut the elastic cords into pieces approx. 10 centimeters long.
- Open the biscuits, insert the elastic cord legs, put the biscuit lid on.
- Decorate the Oreo spiders with sugar eyes.
- Put in the almond sticks for teeth.
- Arrange Halloween spider biscuits on the Halloween buffet table.