Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and macarons
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
A chocolaty muffin batter with a refreshingly delicious frosting made from cream cheese and quark. The cupcakes taste heavenly delicious and are wonderfully decorated with airy sweet macarons.
Please review recipe:
- 80g sugar
- 250g flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 80g milk
- 2 eggs
- 50g butter
- 100g dark chocolate
- 250g ricotta
Frosting and topping
- 400g double cream cheese
- 300 g low-fat quark
- 40 g powdered sugar
- 1 packet of macarons
Prepare the muffin batter
- Mix the sugar, flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix the softened butter until creamy.
- Stir in the eggs and pour in the milk.
- Add everything to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Chop the chocolate coarsely and add the ricotta stir into the batter.
- Fill half of the muffin batter into muffin tins and bake at 180°C for approx. 15 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool down.
Prepare the frosting
- Stir the cream cheese, quark and powdered sugar until smooth.
- In the frosting Fill a piping bag with a large star nozzle.
Pipe the frosting on the muffins and decorate with macarons.
- hand mixer
- muffin cups
- piping bag with star nozzle