Cucumber Salad with Chicken and Soy Sauce Dressing
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
The fresh cucumber salad flanks the fried chicken and the spicy soy sauce dressing. The salad tastes fresh and is very nutritious with the meat. Quickly prepared, this combination can be served for lunch or dinner.
Please review recipe:
- 1 cucumber
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- sunflower oil, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- mint, to taste
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat the sugar, salt and vinegar in a small saucepan and allow to cool.
- Add the soy sauce and stir well.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
- Fry in the pan with the oil.
- Add the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes Fry.
- Slice the cucumber lengthwise.
- Cut the chicken into strips or cubes.
- Put the cucumber strips in a bowl with the chicken.
- Pour the finished dressing over them.
- Garnish the cucumber salad with mint leaves.
- vegetable slicer
- cutting board