Crunchy witch hazel oreshki with milkmaid chocolate cream
The crunchy ones taste incredibly delicious with fine chocolate cream. You can bake them in advance and enjoy them with coffee or tea.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 130g margarine
- 110g sugar
- 2 drops lemon flavoring
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 250g spelled flour
- 1 tin milkmaid, cooked, chocolate flavored
- In a bowl, combine the margarine, sugar, pinch of salt, and lemon zest.
- Mix together with a hand mixer.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour.
- Prepare everything to form a smooth dough.
- Den Put the dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the nut iron.
- Pour the dough into the hollows of the iron with 2 teaspoons and fry to
- golden brown halves of witch hazel.
- Remove the halves of the nuts with kitchen tongs and let them cool down.
- Fill the baked nut halves with milkmaid and glue them together.
- You can scrape off the excess edges.
It is best to chill the milkmaid before filling.
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- witch hazel waffle maker
- kitchen tongs